Saturday, April 2, 2011

Good News

My five year review was a few weeks ago, as I mentioned in a previous post, and it went really well. I finally finished negotiations with my boss in regards to my promotion and counter-offer for my raise. He called me into his office on Friday to discuss the email I sent him last Friday. I skipped the BS and told him I am worth more than what I asked him for. And then he gave me what I wanted!!! Yay! I was promoted into a new position and received a $10,000/year raise, plus a really great bonus structure. I am really proud of myself!

"Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go." William Feather

xoxo,
Mrs. B

1 comment:

  1. Wooohooo on the raise!!! :) You should be proud of yourself, you deserve it! Go you!!!

    ReplyDelete