Tuesday, August 19, 2014

16 Weeks and CrossFit

I had my second OB appointment on Friday at 16 weeks. Everything went well. All my blood work came back normal. She did ask about my weight gain, since I hadn't gained anything, but I reminded her that I lost at least 10 lbs when I was really sick. The anatomy scan is scheduled for September 4th. I am so excited to see her again!!

I am still on the Zofran, so that has been contributing to some serious constipation. Ugh. Sorry for the TMI, but it's been pretty bad. She told me to take the Colace daily and add some Miralax if I need it. I've also been eating lots of raisin bran and prune juice. Even with the Zofran, I have a hard time eating. I usually can figure my meals out, but a lot of things don't sit well. I've been eating a lot of berry/nut/feta salads and soup. Thankfully most of what I can eat is healthy, very unlike last time, ha! I am feeling her move, although it's very light and I wouldn't know it if I hadn't experienced it before. I can't wait for more movement - it's my absolute favorite part of pregnancy.

Once my IV was removed, I slowly started doing CrossFit with Nick again. I am scaling the weight and intensity, but I am really enjoying it. It feels good and my only goal is to continue it until I deliver. Even if it's scaled way back, I just want to stay active.

Squats



1 comment:

  1. Super Mama❤️ you'll be all ready to bench press two kids!

    ReplyDelete