Tuesday, August 16, 2011

4dpiui Update

14 things to do before I am 14dpiui


1. Go hiking with Apollo
2. Clean out & organize our closests
3. Go to the Del Mar horse races with my family {birthday gift from my Mom}
4. Finish reading Water for Elephants
5. Fill the four empty photo frames I bought - I filled them all! I will share photos soon :)
6. Bring lunch to work every day - So far, so good.
7. Eat dinner at home on weekdays - Err. We cheated last night. But we also bought more groceries, so no more cheating ;)
8. Pick a paint color for our office
9. Get a massage with my gift card
10. Finish the shower repair in the master bathroom
11. Spend the night away with just Mr. B and I
12. Try at least two new recipes
13. Plant shrubs/cactus in Tom's new enclosure
14. Try a new restaurant - We went to a wonderful Greek place on Sunday night called Orea. It was really good. We were with a group of 24, so we shared everything. For the appetizers, we had Saganaki {pan-fried sheep cheese}, Spanakopita, hummus, tzaziki and Greek fries. For my entree, I ordered Moussaka, a baked eggplant and lamb casserole in a bechamel cream sauce. For dessert, I had Kataefi Krema {a Greek style "cheesecake"} We definitely want to go back!

xoxo,
Mrs. B

No comments:

Post a Comment