Thursday, April 10, 2014

IVF Monitoring Appointment #5


I had to take a picture today. That's a still shot of follicles on both of my ovaries. There are a lot more follicles you cannot see in this view, but you get the idea.

I didn't even keep track of the measurements today. There were a bunch and they were all squished in there. I am really uncomfortable now. They drew my blood and will call me this afternoon with those results. That's when I will find out if I trigger tonight for a Saturday retrieval or if I trigger tomorrow night for a Sunday retrieval. I go back regardless tomorrow for blood work; either pre-op b/w or another ultrasound and E2 check.

We are almost there. The fear of the retrieval is shadowed by the great desire I have to get these eggs out!!! I think that's a good thing for my anxiety. My Mom will be on Grayson duty and Nick is going with me to the surgery. Everyone is ready :)

I'll update later when my RE calls.

xoxo,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment